Back to homepage
- To feel at home is to feel at home in the world. And hence makes one feel like they belong.
- A Foundation from which one can thrive and build a sustainable future.
- Safety and security after a life on the move.
Feeling as Successful as your Environment
- Scientifically we see ourselves the way we see our environment.
- An inspired environment enables one to see themselves as beautiful and full of promise.
- Affords one new-found confidence and the ability to dream.
Freedom from an Enormous Financial Burden
- An increase in crucial cognitive skills necessary for success in the 21st Century: Critical and Creative Thinking, Collaboration, Communication, Decision-Making and Judgment.
- Develop a sense of personal agency and self-sufficiency
Gain a Community
- An introduction to the very notion of “community” and hence wanting to be a part of and contribute to society.
- Opens up career opportunities
- Introduction to potential mentors
- Opens up educational opportunities
- One’s talents and skills are recognized and acknowledged
- A strong sense of feeling valued
- Not only is it a home creation produce a physical foundation but also an emotional foundation (emotional regulation and an increase in emotional/social skills included in Emotional Intelligence)
- The home creation experience envelopes all participants in the very best of humanity.
- The experience enables recipients to feel that they can trust
- Overcome with a sense of hope and possibility
- Contributes to the achievement of all levels of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs